- How to Buy
- Buy Gas & Equipment Online
- BOC Mobile App
- Placing an Order
- Store Finder
- BOC Retail Stores
- Opening a BOC Account
- Manage Your Account Online
- BOC Charges & Payment Methods
- Delivery Options
- Nectar Business
- Supply Terms & Conditions
BOC Account Customers
If you have a BOC account we can offer you a wide range of ways to pay your invoice. Simply choose the option that is easiest for you:
- Direct Debit - an easy and convenient way to make sure your invoice is paid in time and at the same time allowing an extra 5 days credit. You can set up a Direct Debit by calling us on 0800 111 333.
- Pay securely online via Debit or Credit card, over the phone by calling our Customer Service Centre on 0800 111 333 or at any of our BOC Gas & Gear retail stores (Please use our Store Finder to locate your nearest store)
- Pay through Telephone or On-line banking via Faster Payment Service, BACS or CHAPS. To do this you will need to provide them with the following information:
- Our Banking details - Sort code: 40-43-56, Account Number: 51082612
- Your BOC account number and invoice you are intending to pay
- Pay by Post - Cheques should be made payable to BOC Ltd. Please write your BOC account number on the back of the cheque and allow up to four working days for any cheque payments to reach our account. Cheques along with the remittance slip on the bottom of your invoice to: BOC Ltd, PO Box 12, Priestley Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2UT.
If you do not hold a BOC account, you can purchase gas equipment and safety products online or from our network of BOC retail stores with cash or via debit/credit card. We are unable to sell gas cylinders to non-account holding customers.
There are a range of payment options for Healthcare customers. Please click on the link below for further details.
To ensure that our invoices are not rejected by your organisation, it is essential that, where applicable, a purchase order number is supplied at point of order for supplies and in advance of all rental invoices. This can be easily facilitated through our customer service centre, available on 0800 111 333, via custserv@ or online at www.boconlineshop.co.uk.
BOC is unable to accept returned invoices which have been rejected by your organisation due to missing information and or any delay in payment to your account within the agreed payment terms.