- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- BOC Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
- Hydrogen Refuelling
FROSTCRUISE® is an efficient, economical, cryogenic replacement for mechanical, diesel-powered refrigeration units.
Not only do mechanical units have a high carbon footprint due to diesel consumption, they are also relatively noisy, expensive to maintain and reliant on potentially harmful refrigerants.
FROSTCRUISE® In-Transit Refrigeration can:
Reduce your operating carbon footprint to zero.
Lower your global warming potential to zero.
Run your vehicle for 5 years rather than 7.
Maximise your up-time and minimise your costs with minimal maintenance.
Provide low-noise design for easy deliveries at night-time or to residential areas.
Visit www.frostcruise.co.uk to find out more about the FROSTCRUISE® in-transit refrigeration system.