- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- BOC Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
- Hydrogen Refuelling
SOLVOX® CV is an additional system to boost the oxygenation capacity of SOLVOX® C cones, allowing up to 50% higher oxygen dosing capacity.
SOLVOX® CV uses a venturi nozzle system, flanged directly onto the cone’s water feed pipe, recirculating undissolved oxygen that collects in the top of the cone.
Installation can be performed without prolonged shutdown, therefore minimising any operational disturbance.
SOLVOX® Mix is a specially-adapted nozzle unit used in combination with installations of the SOLVOX® C oxygenation cone.
It is used when pressurised, high-oxygenated water from SOLVOX® C is returned to a water flow at a lower pressure. SOLVOX® Mix makes it possible to mix water with high oxygen concentration into a main water flow, without degassing and reduced efficiency.
The unit is specially adapted for each project and installation and can be installed individually for each tank, or in the facility’s main water supply, providing basic oxygenation.
SOLVOX® Mix is normally part of a complete fresh-water oxygenation solution.