- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- BOC Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
- Hydrogen Refuelling
With oxygen consumption constantly changing, due to variables such as stocking density, feeding regime and temperature, differing flow rates can be pre-set via dosing valves for each condition.
Emphasis is placed on its simple and flexible construction, with the option to modularly expand the cabinet. For a reliable and safe operation, an emergency oxygenation function can be integrated as an additional feature: in case of a power breakdown, solenoid valves will open automatically.
As oxygen supply is critical for the welfare and safety of the fish, it is advisable to have a backup solution in place to cover all eventualities. The dosing cabinet can be integrated with these emergency oxygen supplies such as compressed oxygen in cylinders or manifold cylinder packs.