- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
This makes the fish want to spread out throughout the entire water column. It provides good tank hydraulics and even oxygen distribution throughout the body of water.
SOLVOX® Stream creates an even pushing force in the water column in the tank, providing effective self-cleaning of waste such as excess feed and excrement.
SOLVOX® Stream has a built-in water flow indicator so that you always know how much water is going into the tank.
Recycling channels are built into the aerator to allow undissolved oxygen to be recycled. The aerator can be rotated around its own axis to allow the direction and velocity of flow in the tank to be adjusted.
Solvox® Stream is frequently installed with Solvox® A to provide an optimum oxygenation and oxygen distribution solution.
Benefits of SOLVOX® Stream:
- Optimal tank hydraulics and good oxygen exploitation.
- Even distribution of fish throughout the entire tank.
- Recycles undissolved oxygen.
- Water flow indicator.
- Revolving turret provides correct flow direction and speed.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Specially designed for each individual tank.
- Can be used in both freshwater and seawater installations.
- Effectively removes waste and provides a good level of self-cleaning.