- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Beer Gas & Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Vapour Emission Control
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- Industrial Catalogue
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Technical Supply Centre (TSC)
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- GENIE Gas Cylinders
- Gas Cylinder Tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
The Gasgen dispense gas blender is aimed at the larger outlet.
Gasgen - the ultimate dispense gas solution
For large users of mixed gas, a Gasgen nitrogen generator is the ultimate dispense gas solution.
A Gasgen system gives you the high quality, reliable mixed-gas supply you need for faster beer dispense, reduced fobbing and consistent pint presentation.
With a Gasgen system you don't have to buy and store a variety of mixed gas cylinders.
Gasgen extracts pure nitrogen from the surrounding air and blends it with carbon dioxide from cylinders. This produces a number of different mixtures which are suitable for dispensing a wide variety of beverages.
The carbon dioxide can be used separately for soft drinks, and pure nitrogen can be used for line cleaning, driving pumps and blanketing cask-conditioned beers.
- a compact, automated system based on the latest Pressure Swing Adsorption technology
- three gas mixtures
- pours 20 pints per minute per blend
- only a small CO2 cylinder required
- pure nitrogen supply
- continuous and hassle-free dispense of top quality pints
- flexibility to dispense a wider range of beers from a single gas source
- fast delivery of pints for maximum customer satisfaction and reduced wastage
- fewer cylinders on site for a safer working environment
- no need to buy nitrogen again
Technology to help you
Gasgen uses BOC's world-class technology to extract nitrogen rapidly from the air and store it in low pressure vessels.
These are topped up continually as gas is drawn off so you always have a ready supply of nitrogen 'on tap' for combining with carbon dioxide for mixed gas dispense.
Designed for high-volume outlets, Gasgen has outlet flow rates of up to 20 litres per minute per blend. It can produce three mixtures and pour up to 20 pints per minute.