- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Vapour Emission Control
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- Industrial Catalogue
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Technical Supply Centre (TSC)
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- GENIE Gas Cylinders
- Gas Cylinder Tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
- Orbital butt welds and face seal fittings are used for joints in the gas path.
- Components are selected on both performance and purity grounds. All regulators are tied diaphragm to eliminate creep and ensure shut off under harsh conditions. The manual valves are designed with no gas wetted springs or threads to minmize particle generation. Smooth flow passages, low internal volume and fine surfaces ensure efficient purging and fast clean up.
Following manufacture, all systems undergo the following tests:
- Pressure test to maximum operating pressure
- 24 hour pressure drop test
- Helium leak test to 10-9cc/s
Select the model you require:
|ULPD system 2 & 3||A simple self purging panel for inert gases: eg Ar,He,N2,SF6 and halocarbons|
|ULPD system 4||Designed for inert gas purging of flammable and oxidising gases eg. H2 and N20|
|ULPD system 5||Provides the most efficient purging for toxic, corrosive and pyrophoric gases eg.HCl,SiH4,PH3|
Pneumatic shut off valve: For high pressure systems this valve reduces the cylinder pressure to about 35 bar.
Excess flow valve: Provides automatic shut off in the event of a system leak.
Inlet filter: Protects the regulator from damage by particulates.
Vacuum generator: Improves purging efficiency and dilutes the vented gas.
Electronic sensors: Excess flow,high outlet pressure and low purge gas pressure sensors can be fitted.