- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Beer Gas & Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Vapour Emission Control
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- Industrial Catalogue
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
Technical Supply Centre (TSC)
- Acetylene Gas Products
- Brewing Industry and Leisure Products
- Cylinder Filling
- Cylinder Furniture and Packages
- Cylinder Manifolds
- Cylinder Valves
- Hydrogen Gas Products
- Liquid Cylinders and Associated Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Pipework and Fittings
- Production Plant Spares
- Cylinder & Process Regulators
- Safety Equipment
- Storage Vessels
- Gas Cylinder Valves
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- GENIE Gas Cylinders
- Gas Cylinder Tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
High pressure hoses
TSC stock a range of high pressure hoses suitable for filling oxygen and most industrial and medical gases at pressures up to 411 barg.
Hoses are available in a variety of sizes and lengths to suit specific applications.
Standard hoses incorporate G 3/8" male connections and include burst whip restriction safety features.
High pressure filling manifolds
A range of high pressure filling manifolds is available for design pressures up to 411 barg.
The manifolds are available in cupro-nickel, stainless steel or monel and can be designed and manufactured to suit specific gas applications.
Quick action fillers
TSC supply a range of quick action cylinder connectors suitable for design pressures up to 411 bar.
The connectors allow filling of cylinders or discharge to specific applications and can be straight or angled to suite a wide range of BS341/DIN 477 outlet connections.
Various aluminium and stainless steel vaporisers are available for cylinder filling and customer process applications.
- Low pressure ambient air vaporisers
- High pressure ambient air vaporisers
- Powered vaporisers (Water bath vaporisers powered by electrical means, steam or process water).
A wide range of pressure gauges are available generally from stock. Stock gauges cover pressures up to 600 barg and with gauge diameters ranging from 32mm to 250mm.
Gauges are standard industrial test standard type and can be direct , flush/panel or surface mounting as required.
Digital display gauges are also available.
High pressure pipes and fittings
A full range of high pressure pipes and fittings is available for high pressure duties up to 411 bar design pressure.
Fittings are available in cupro-nickel, stainless steel and monel and can be supplied to suit specific applications.
High pressure control and stop valves
TSC stock a range of high pressure control and stop valves for use with oxygen and inert gases at pressures up to 411 barg.
Valves are available for manual or actuated operation.
Valves designed for oxygen and oxidising gases are supplied to a high level of cleanliness.