- Safety Training
- Risk Management Services
- Refrigerant Services
- Customer Engineering Services
- Account Services
- Healthcare Services
- Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber
- Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Food Technology Centre
- Industrial Equipment Hire
- On-site Gas Generation
The cryotherapy chamber provides a treatment whereby users enter an extremely cold environment for a short period of time in order to trigger physiological reflexes and defence reactions in the body that, when associated with sport and fitness, help to improve training and injury recovery times.
BOC’s Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber is the first of its kind in the UK, bringing this technique direct to your door.
No need to go overseas, no need to put your team in a coach; we’ll come to you and bring not only the latest in mobile sports therapy, but also the peace of mind that you get from working with the UK’s number one expert in handling Cryogenic gases.
Leading Design Features
- A -60ºC ‘pre-chamber’, in which users spend one minute before entering the main -135ºC chamber for two minutes.
- A 2-person chamber, large enough to allow users to walk around during the treatment.
- A specially designed Cryotherapy trailer to allow the chamber to be taken anywhere in the country.
- A robust air monitoring kit and a BOC onsite expert operator, fully trained in cryogenic gas handling who ensures user safety at all times.
- The chamber has been assessed by BOC’s world renowned experts to ensure it meets official UK Health and Safety Executive standards.
The mobile cryochamber allows individual and whole squad treatments to be undertaken at training grounds, sports centers, stadiums or any other suitable location throughout the UK.
Who is using the Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber?
Strength and Conditioning Coaches from top flight Rugby Football League, Rugby Union and Premiership football teams are already booking the chamber for post match recovery sessions and building it into their training regimes.
“Cryotherapy has increased our recovery rate which in turn has allowed us to return to training earlier. At this elite sport level, the extra training at higher intensity can make a significant difference to performance and we are looking forward to building it into our training routines for the rest of the season.” Chris Baron, Head of Strength and Conditioning at Warrington Wolves and Strength and Conditioning Coach at England Rugby League
To make your booking, or for further information, call 0161 930 6010 or email cryotherapy@.
Register your interest
To register your interest in using our Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber or to find out more, please click on the link below to complete our Register Your Interest form and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.