- Health & Safety
- Safety Data Sheets
- Product Factsheets
- Safety Services
- Identifying BOC Gas Cylinders
- Gas Cylinder Sizes & Weights
- Gas Risks
- Apparatus Safety
- Cylinder Safety
- Acetylene Safety
- Balloon Gas Safety
- Dispense Gas Safety
- Safe Handling of Dry Ice
- Tank Safety
- Process Safety
- Workplace Safety
All staff managing or administering medical gas have a responsibility to minimise risk to patients, staff and visitors.
Correct hospital procedures, regular training and appropriate facilities are all vital if medical gases are to be managed safely.
HTM 02-01 compliance
HTM 02-01 compliance is your responsibility.
HTM 02-01 is not retrospective unless staff or patient safety is compromised.
BOC offers you the necessary expertise and resources to ensure you meet the demands of legislation and best practice.
At BOC Healthcare we have the means to support your HTM 02-01 compliance procedures:
- vocational and safety training courses
- medical engineering (MGPS) training courses
- comprehensive audits
- risk assessments
- creation of operational policies
- as-fitted drawings
- provision of authorised person
- specification and design.