1. The promoter is BOC Limited (the “Promoter”) with its registered office at The Priestley Centre, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XY and with registered number 337663.
2. The Promoter is offering an award of 1,000 Nectar Points (the “Points Offer”) to randomly selected customers within BOC’s Gas & Gears stores located within England and Wales (the “Promotion”).
3. To claim the Points Offer a customer must qualify as an “Eligible Customer”. To be an Eligible Customer a customer must:
a. be a business account holder of the Promoter who is eligible to collect Nectar points from the Promoter;
b. have a valid Nectar account and card number;
c. must be the business owner / manager or have the permission of the business owner / manager to collect Nectar points with the Promoter;
d. be resident in the United Kingdom and over the age of 18;
e. have been selected at random and given a card with a Promotional Code by an authorised representative of the Promoter; and
f. complete and submit an online survey form which is available at www.BOConline.co.uk/summer
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, then you will not be able to use the Promotional Code.
4. Major customers (defined as key and managed customers of BOC), Sureserve customers and Healthcare customers are not eligible to collect Nectar points on any purchase from BOC and so are hereby excluded from the Promotion. Employees of the Promoter (or of any company which is a subsidiary or holding company of the Promoter) and immediate family members of such employees, agents and any individual or bodies corporate professionally associated with the Promotion and the Prize Draw are also hereby excluded from the Promotion.
5. To receive the Points Offer, an authorised BOC representative will make a promotional code (the “Promotional Code”) available to selected customers by providing a card which details the Promotion Code and related instructions. Distribution of cards is at the sole discretion of BOC representatives. The number of Promotional Code cards available for distribution by BOC is limited to a total of 810. Once they have all been distributed no more will be issued.
6. No purchase is necessary in order to claim the Points Offer. However, Eligible Customers will be required to submit an online survey form and provide their BOC account number and account name, their Nectar/Nectar Business card number and enter the Promotional Code. Provided all conditions are met, the Nectar points will be added to the Eligible Customer’s Nectar account within 28 days of completion of the online survey form.
7. The Promotional Code will not be activated until the online survey form has been completed. An Eligible Customer must be in possession of a valid Nectar card in order for the Nectar points to be credited to their corresponding Nectar points account within the 28 days.
8. The Promotion will run on and from 7:00am on Monday 17th July 2017 until and including 11.59pm on Friday 25th August 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
9. The Points Offer is valid for a set period of time, starting from 7:00am on Monday 17th July 2017 until Thursday 31st August 2017 at 11.59pm (the “Points Offer Period”). If you do not claim the Nectar points within this period by submitting the online survey form, the Points Offer will expire and you will not be able to use the Promotional Code.
10. Entry and participation in the Promotion is limited to one (1) entry per Eligible Customer during the Points Offer Period.
11. BOC reserves the right not to apply the Points Offer for any reason. BOC reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time for any reason.
12. All decisions made by the Promoter with regard to eligibility to participate in the Promotion or otherwise in relation to the Promotion and the Points Offer are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promotional Code cannot be combined with any other promotion. The Promotional Code cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. The Promotional Code is not valid for cash or cash equivalent and cannot be exchanged for cash. No adjustments on previous purchases permitted.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of an Eligible Customer's online survey form or any other mode of communication sent by the Eligible Customer.
15. The Promotion is subject to these terms and conditions, the Nectar Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.boconline.co.uk/nectarterms, and also BOC's general conditions of sale, a copy of which can be found here. BOC reserves the right to amend these promotional terms and conditions, the Nectar terms and conditions and its general terms and conditions at any time.
16. If any clause of these promotional terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these promotional terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.