- About Linde
- BOC in the UK and Ireland
- How to Find Us
- Requirements of a Supplier to BOC
- BOC and Corporate Responsibility
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- BOC Insurance
- BOC History
- Tax Strategy
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Secret World of Gases
These are used for low value, low risk purchases and should only be accepted by companies where the card holder provides the relevant details to the company.
The supplying company must then, in addition to supplying the order, send a VAT receipt and transaction slip to the BOC employee who placed the order.
These will be issued by Procurement either by fax, email or post.
- each order will have a unique order number which must be quoted on the invoice and delivery paperwork.
- invoices that do not quote the order number cannot be paid, as we are unable to identify which order to match it to
- please ensure that you receive a valid order number from BOC prior to supplying the goods and that you quote it on the invoice
- BOC is working towards reducing the number of orders posted, therefore if you receive orders from us by post and can receive them by another method please contact us with fax or email details so we can amend your supplier record
BOC has standard payment terms with its suppliers:
- these are stated in the specific conditions of contract or in our standard terms and conditions of purchase
- amendments to these terms can only be agreed by the Head of Procurement. Any discussion by others within the BOC will not be binding and may lead suppliers to consider that BOC is paying late. Where this happens, we would remind you that without official approval our computer system will prevent payments being issued, except to our officially agreed terms.
When you are submitting your invoice to BOC please be aware that we have specific requirements for this which are detailed in the attached document: BOC Invoice Rules and Standards.
Your contract and relationship with BOC is confidential:
- as a member of The Linde Group, BOC has a responsibility to ensure the BOC brand is protected and promoted appropriately in the marketplace
- no details of your contract or relationship with BOC can be used for marketing purposes or publicised, internally or externally, without the express written permission of the BOC Communications Manager
- should you wish to use BOC in any form of material produced by your company, please contact the Communications Manager directly