- How to Buy
- Buy Gas & Equipment Online
- BOC Shop Mobile App
- Placing an Order
- Store Finder
- BOC Retail Stores
- Opening a BOC Account
- Manage Your Account Online
- BOC Charges & Payment Methods
- Delivery Options
- Nectar Business
- Supply Terms & Conditions
Propane is a traded product and varies in price depending on market forces.
A surcharge per cylinder has been introduced for propane cylinders to take into account changes to BOC's costs.
Decrease in surcharge
From 1st December 2018, the propane surcharge will decrease to £200.00 per tonne.
The surcharge is reviewed monthly and can increase or decrease to reflect changes in the ANSI Monthly Propane Index and BOC costs.
Cylinder surcharge rates for December 2018
Previous months in 2018
- The surcharge is only applied to the propane gas price. There are no changes to cylinder rental or fixed charges.
- All future price adjustments and the level of the surcharge will be published on this website and will appear on your monthly invoice as a separate 'Environment and Energy Surcharge'.
- You can also find out about price adjustments by contacting our Customer Service Centre on 0800 111 333 or by talking to your account manager.
- The surcharge is reviewed on the 1st of every month.