- How to Buy
- Buy Gas & Equipment Online
- BOC Shop Mobile App
- Placing an Order
- Store Finder
- BOC Retail Stores
- Opening a BOC Account
- Manage Your Account Online
- BOC Charges & Payment Methods
- Delivery Options
- Supply Terms & Conditions
Propylene is a traded product and varies in price depending on market forces.
A surcharge per cylinder and drum has been introduced for propylene cylinders to take into account changes to BOC's costs.
Decrease in surcharge
From the 1st September 2019 the propylene surcharge will decrease to £374.14 per tonne.
The surcharge is reviewed monthly and can increase or decrease to reflect changes in the Monthly ICIS Index.
Surcharge rates for September 2019
Previous months in 2019
For more information about the propylene surcharge call 0800 111 333
- The surcharge is only applied to the propylene gas price. There are no changes to cylinder rental or fixed charges.
- All future price adjustments and the level of the surcharge will be published on this website and will appear on your monthly invoice as a separate 'Environment and Energy Surcharge'.
- You can also find out about price adjustments by contacting our Customer Service Centre on 0800 111 333 or by talking to your account manager.
- The surcharge is reviewed on the 1st of every month.