- Plastics & Rubber
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Emergency Services
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Production & Treatment
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Universities & Research
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- diverse sourcing via pipeline and ship
- more storage facilities to deal with demand changes and supply shocks.
As the leading industrial gas company in the UK, BOC is well placed to provide nitrogen to key natural gas import and storage infrastructure projects. Our range of nitrogen generation plants and unrivalled back-up infrastructure ensure that Wobbe Index specifications are reliably met. We have specific experience in the UK, supplying nitrogen to one ship import terminal as well as two import pipelines, on Humberside and Teesside.
Caverns developed within geological salt formations present excellent gas storage facilities. The cavern-leaching process is a complex task though and BOC has the experience and expertise to provide tailored high pressure nitrogen delivery systems to support accurate salt leaching.
Examples of BOC's technologies in this field include:
- Bulk nitrogen supply systems with booster compressors.
- Tailored nitrogen supply systems for salt leaching processes.
- Wobbe Index control
- Salt Cavern leaching
- Analysis for fiscal monitoring