- Plastics & Rubber
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Emergency Services
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Production & Treatment
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Universities & Research
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Our extensive range of products, equipment and services, coupled with a global presence, enables BOC to provide customers with a wide range of gas and associated product solutions:
- Industrial gases provided through a variety of innovative package solutions
BOC supporting UK aerospace innovation
Find out more about how BOC is supporting innovation within the UK aerospace industry.Read our case study
BOC provides customers in the aerospace & defence industry with:
- Welding and cutting gases and mixtures, equipment and consumables for arc, plasma, electric and spot welding for defence engineering projects.
- Speciality gas mixtures and thermal management techniques for additive manufacturing processes.
- High performance coating technology for thermal spraying.
- Specialised surface cleaning technologies for semiconductor applications.
- Laser gases for cutting, welding, marking and scribing parts.
- Heat treatment - our expertise in heat treatment enables aerospace component manufacturers to achieve the desired microstructure, physical properties and surface properties.
- Instrument calibration - scientific mixtures and high-purity gases for instrument calibration.
- Semiconductor applications - bulk or on-site gases for inerting, soldering and stress testing.
- Component moisture prevention – bulk, CRYOSPEED® or on-site gases for prevent of moisture absorption in Aerospace storage cabinets.
- Environmental testing gases with specialised mass spectrometers to test for zero leak integrity.
- Heating and flame straightening solutions with LINDOFLAMM® – from manually guided torches used in turbine repair, to full mechanised solutions, designed to meet flame heating demands.