- Plastics & Rubber
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Emergency Services
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Production & Treatment
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Universities & Research
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Euro 6 – at a glance:
- Greater accuracy for calibration gases.
- The introduction of ammonia gas monitoring.
- Higher H2/He blend tolerance and accuracy.
- New very high purity gases are required.
- Existing Euro 5 emissions testing mixtures will no longer be compliant.
- 1 September 2014 – for type approvals for existing models with new modifications.
- 1 September 2015 – for all cars coming off the production line.
Is your testing environment ready?
As leaders in the field of speciality gases and equipment, BOC has made it easier than ever before to set up your exhaust emission testing environment.
Our new HiQ® Euro 6 calibration gases come with guaranteed purity and traceability to take away the extra manual effort required to meet your new Euro 6 compliance obligations.
Our complete range of Euro 6 compliant gases is just the latest in a long line of innovations designed to help the automotive industry. With a heritage of innovation, you can depend on BOC to deliver.
|We deliver||You can expect|
|A complete range of Euro 6 gases||Everything you need in one place|
|Gas purity guaranteed (incl. certification and full traceability)||Complete compliance with no manual intervention|
|Dedicated service and speciality equipment||A hassle-free way to stay compliant|
|Speciality gases from a leader in
|Support from an expert partner that understands the automotive industry|