Register to receive BOC news by email to keep up to date with the latest news and product information from BOC.
The filters can help you to restrict the selection of press releases according to your requirements.
Select your criteria from the lists; when your selection is complete, click on the magnifying glass.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 16.08.2017 / Corporate News / Announcing an exciting new national science programme - The Secret World of Gases
- The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres (ASDC), The Royal Society of Chemistry and BOC are delighted to announce the selection of nine excellent science centres who will together deliver ‘The Secret World of Gases’, an exciting new programme for families looking at the gases that are all around us.
- 23.05.2017 / Trade News / Linde showcases hydrogen as clean transport fuel at Shell Eco-marathon
- The Linde Group will be the sole supplier of hydrogen fuel and hydrogen technology expertise at this year’s Make the Future Live London. This year will mark the seventh consecutive year Linde has sponsored the event.
- 22.02.2017 / Trade News / BOC provides technology for UK’s first public forecourt hydrogen refuelling station
- BOC, the UK & Ireland’s largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment, today announced its involvement in the launch of Shell’s first hydrogen (H2) refuelling station in the UK – and, specifically, the first H2 refuelling station in the UK to be situated on a public forecourt.
- 30.04.2013 / Press Releases / BOC launches world’s first Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber
- BOC today launched the world's first Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber - a revolutionary new way to treat sports injuries and reduce recovery times. Developed by BOC, the treatment involves exposing athletes to temperatures of -135ºC for short bursts in a nitrogen-cooled Cryochamber.