Register to receive BOC news by email to keep up to date with the latest news and product information from BOC.
The filters can help you to restrict the selection of press releases according to your requirements.
Select your criteria from the lists; when your selection is complete, click on the magnifying glass.
- 26.03.2019 / /Liverpool City Region Launches £6.4m Hydrogen Bus Project
The Liverpool City Region is set to be the first place in the North of England to trial hydrogen buses following a successful £6.4million bid to the government’s Office for Low Emission Vehicles.
- 25.07.2018 / Corporate News /January to June 2018: Linde business performs well in the first half-year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The business of technology company The Linde Group performed well in the first half of 2018. "Linde is on the right track. We are seeing encouraging growth in revenue and were able once again to achieve a significant increase in our Group margin," said Professor Dr Aldo Belloni, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG.
- 25.04.2018 / Corporate News /January to March 2018: Linde makes a good start to the new year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 16.08.2017 / Corporate News /Announcing an exciting new national science programme - The Secret World of Gases
The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres (ASDC), The Royal Society of Chemistry and BOC are delighted to announce the selection of nine excellent science centres who will together deliver ‘The Secret World of Gases’, an exciting new programme for families looking at the gases that are all around us.
- 23.05.2017 / Trade News /Linde showcases hydrogen as clean transport fuel at Shell Eco-marathon
The Linde Group will be the sole supplier of hydrogen fuel and hydrogen technology expertise at this year’s Make the Future Live London. This year will mark the seventh consecutive year Linde has sponsored the event.
- 22.02.2017 / Trade News /BOC provides technology for UK’s first public forecourt hydrogen refuelling station
BOC, the UK & Ireland’s largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment, today announced its involvement in the launch of Shell’s first hydrogen (H2) refuelling station in the UK – and, specifically, the first H2 refuelling station in the UK to be situated on a public forecourt.
- 11.10.2016 / Press Releases /Hydrogen Vehicle Rally and Launch of Solar Hydrogen Refuelling Station in London
ITM Power has launched its third public access hydrogen refuelling station (HRS) and the second HRS in London at the Centre of Engineering Manufacturing Excellence CEME, in Rainham East London.
- 29.06.2016 / Press Releases /Linde to demonstrate power of hydrogen at Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group will demonstrate its hydrogen capabilities in London over the next three days as a global partner at the Shell Eco-marathon for the sixth consecutive year.
- 12.04.2016 / Press Releases /Aberdeen H2 transport project is shortlisted for national award
The team behind Aberdeen’s Hydrogen Bus Project – in which BOC, the UK’s largest supplier of industrial gases, is a key partner - has been shortlisted for a prestigious Scottish Transport Award. BOC, Aberdeen City Council and the other partner organisations in the project team are on the shortlist for Transport Team/Partnership of the Year award. Supported by the Scottish Government and Transport Scotland, the Scottish Transport Awards recognise the contribution by professionals in improving and enhancing Scotland's transport networks.
- 08.04.2016 / Press Releases /BOC and ITM Power sign hydrogen refuelling and siting agreement
BOC, the UK’s largest supplier of industrial gases, is delighted to announce that it has signed an agreement with ITM Power, the energy storage and clean fuel company, to provide infrastructure for ITM Power’s new electrolyser-based hydrogen refuelling stations for passenger cars. The announcement underpins ITM Power’s ongoing plans to build a network of hydrogen fueling stations in the UK and demonstrates its commitment to green transport.
- 11.03.2016 / Press Releases /Aberdeen Hydrogen Bus Project chalks up year of success
A £21million green transport project marks its first anniversary of operations today, Friday, 11 March. The Aberdeen Hydrogen Bus Project has seen Europe's largest fuel cell bus fleet travel take to the streets of the Granite City, and the creation of the UK's first hydrogen production and bus refuelling station, along with a purpose-built maintenance facility.
- 17.11.2015 / Press Releases /BOC celebrates 1000th refuel at Aberdeen H2 bus station
The UK's first hydrogen production and bus refuelling station in Aberdeen, owned and operated by BOC, the UK’s leading industrial gases and medical gases business and a Member of The Linde Group, has reached a major milestone – its 1000th refuel. The refuelling station, opened in March, provides fuel for Europe's largest fleet of hydrogen fuel cell buses running on the streets of the city.
- 24.09.2015 / Press Releases /The most ambitious hydrogen mobility initiatives in Europe have joined forces to support the introduction of hydrogen-fuelled transport
A large coalition of European partners has launched the Hydrogen Mobility Europe project (H2ME). H2ME is co-funded with €32 million from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU). The project will support the deployment of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs) and Hydrogen Refuelling Stations (HRS) across Europe.
- 11.03.2015 / Press Releases /UK’s largest hydrogen production and bus refuelling station opens in Aberdeen
The UK’s first hydrogen production and bus refuelling station was officially opened today, as part of a £19 million green transport demonstration project. Aberdeen City Council leader Jenny Laing was joined by BOC’s director of Bulk and Packaged Gases Nathan Palmer and Transport Scotland chief executive David Middleton to open the station, which will fuel Europe’s largest hydrogen bus fleet.
- 30.10.2014 / Press Releases /UK’s first commercial scale green hydrogen refuelling facility opens in Swindon
- A consortium of leading businesses including BOC and Honda joined the Swindon Mayor, Cllr Teresa Page, and other dignitaries at a ceremony to mark the official launch of the UK’s first commercial scale solar-powered hydrogen production and refuelling facility and saw a demonstration of ‘green’ hydrogen production and low carbon hydrogen transport in action.
- 10.03.2014 / Press Releases /High Sheriff visits hydrogen refuelling station
- BOC’s Hydrogen Refuelling Station in Swindon welcomed a visit from the High Sheriff of Wiltshire, Mr William Wyldbore-Smith on 6 March. The High Sheriff, accompanied by Mrs Wyldbore-Smith, came to see the latest advances in sustainable transport at the UK’s first commercial-scale, open-access hydrogen refuelling station.
- 30.04.2013 / Press Releases /BOC launches world’s first Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber
- BOC today launched the world's first Mobile Cryotherapy Chamber - a revolutionary new way to treat sports injuries and reduce recovery times. Developed by BOC, the treatment involves exposing athletes to temperatures of -135ºC for short bursts in a nitrogen-cooled Cryochamber.
- 20.09.2011 / Press Releases /Fuelling the Future – a first for hydrogen refuelling
- The UK’s first open access hydrogen vehicle refuelling station officially opens today (20 September) at Honda’s manufacturing facility in Swindon. Built and operated by industrial gases company BOC, a member of The Linde Group, the venture is the result of a partnership between Honda, BOC and economic development company Forward Swindon.