- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
BOC offers a range of CRYOCLEAN CO2 cleaning solutions suitable for different cleaning tasks. We have them available for demonstration and customer trials at our world class Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) in Wolverhampton.
- CRYOCLEAN pellet cleaning works with pre-produced 3mm grain-sized particles, and is predominantly used for manual cleaning of equipment and tools.
- CRYOCLEAN snow cleaning is a completely dry, gentle, cleaning process in which liquid CO2 is pressurised to create tiny dry ice crystals (10 microns) known as snow.
- CRYOCLEAN snow+ combines the strengths of snow and abrasives. The operator can change the ratio of snow and abrasive in an all-in-one system dependant on the contaminant.
Come and see our Cryoclean CO2 cleaning in action
Book your demonstration slot with us today
You and your colleagues are invited to join us on one of our CRYOCLEAN demonstration days where you will have the opportunity to view our full range of CRYOCLEAN Snow equipment, from manual applications through to fully automated, including our very latest equipment incorporating abrasives.
During the demonstration you will have the opportunity to review whether the process will benefit you. Our team of experts will be with you throughout the day to:
- present each technology;
- demonstrate capabilities;
- complete and evaluate cleaning trials.
Manufacturing Technology Centre
Lower Walsall Street
Enquire about a CRYOCLEAN Demonstration
Please complete the form below and a member of the BOC CRYOCLEAN team will get in touch.