- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
The specific needs of individually quick frozen products are well met by BOC’s two IQF freezers.
One of the most newly developed pieces of cryogenic freezing technology from Linde is the CRYOLINE® CW, a freezer with patented CRYOWAVE™ technology that delivers free flowing IQF products in large volumes.
IQF processes and their related products benefit from the fast crust freezing delivered by liquid nitrogen to prevent undesired clumping, combined with the efficient cryogenic application to achieve the complete freeze.
This produces a high quality product that preserves taste, texture and locks in moisture that producers are able to process at volumes up to 2,700kg per hour.
Contact us to find out more or trial your products on an IQF freezer
Find out more about BOC’s IQF freezers: