- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Loading and unloading freezer trays into freezer cabinets is labour intensive and waiting for sauces, purees and other liquids to cool or freeze in mechanical freezers can create production bottlenecks.
The state-of-the art sauce pellet freezer from BOC uses cryogenic gases and in-line processing to boost productivity.
If you are looking for ways to produce frozen pellets of sauces, purees, and other liquid foodstuffs, BOC’s patented cryogenic designs can boosts efficiency for fast turnaround.
Our freezer produces individually quick frozen (IQF) pellets in a regular size with high repeatability, opening up many possibilities for the modern food processor.
Find out more about BOC’s Pellet freezers: