- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
For those customers with limited manufacturing floor space, a cryogenic spiral freezer can be the ideal solution for increasing their freezing or chilling capacity.
As the freezer belt self-stacks into a spiral rather than moving in a linear fashion through a tunnel, you are able to achieve higher volumes in a compact footprint.
Linde has developed highly advanced air flow technologies that deliver the same high quality, rapid freezing with liquid nitrogen as you would expect to achieve with a tunnel freezer.
Suitable for crust freezing, chilling or full product freezing, a spiral operates seamlessly in an inline process.
Contact us to find out more or trial your products on a spiral freezer
Find out more about BOC’s spiral freezers: