- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
It is designed for batch freezing and chilling processes where an inline system is not appropriate. The cabinet freezer is especially useful for freezing and chilling prepared foods, bakery products, seafood and meat products, large-size products and products requiring long retention times.
The CRYOLINE® CF can also be used to store frozen or chilled products.
There are two standard models, the CRYOLINE® CF-Single and the CRYOLINE® CF-Twin which features fans on both sides of the cabinet. The Twin unit gives faster and more even freezing for more demanding products, whilst the standard unit has fans just on one side of the cabinet and is used for more standard jobs.
- Meat patties
- Whole fish or fish fillets
- Ready made dishes
Features and benefits
The CRYOLINE® CF can be used with either liquid nitrogen or carbon dioxide, giving a greater flexibility in applications. The introduction of the gas is controlled via regulated electromagnetic valves ensuring the efficient use of the available cold.
Large capacities can be accommodated by joining 2 units together with cold gas transfer between them, enabling optimal refrigerant application.
- The freezer can be lifted by fork-lift or by crane using the integral lifting eyes.
- There is a built-in flange on the top of the unit for mounting the exhaust duct.
- It is prepared for integrated oxygen control as a safety measure.
- It is also ready for a signal to enable external control.
- All-stainless steel hinges and locks.
- Adjustable fan speed via frequency converters.
- Complies with European Machinery Directive and stamped CE.
- Data collection to a PC with batch number for security and batch control.
- External signals
- Oxygen control for the production room
- Exhaust fan
- Heatable temperature probe for easy removal of the probe from the product
- Increased floor thickness to reduce the possibility of floor freezing
- Special sizes
- Reversed option available.
Find out more
Please contact us to arrange a visit to our Food Technology Centre where we have a range of freezers available to test and simulate production processes ensuring we can help you identify the best freezer for your needs.