- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Most commonly known as an industrial gas, Hydrogen is becoming increasingly popular as a 'green' fuel for applications such as powering cars and buses.
Hydrogen is opening up regenerative, sustainable mobility choices in our everyday lives. Hydrogen-powered vehicles have a long-distance range and can be rapidly fuelled. Decades of research, development and testing have shown that hydrogen technology is a workable, economically viable alternative suited to mass deployment.
Hydrogen as an eco-friendly, flexible energy carrier sits pride of place in Linde’s clean technology portfolio. It’s nothing new to us – in fact, we have over 100 years of experience working with the gas.
During the course of the last 25 years however, we have made significant investments in developing hydrogen as a fuel. We now provide innovative solutions covering everything from production, storage and distribution to dispenser manufacturing, fuelling stations and infrastructures for fleet applications such as the Aberdeen Bus project.