- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
A functional hydrogen infrastructure hinges on a sufficiently dense network of fuelling stations. As a pioneer in hydrogen technologies, we cover the full hardware chain for both liquid (LH2) and gaseous (GH2) hydrogen. One of the key processes in fuelling is compression, because the fuelling is carried out using compressed gaseous H2 at pressures from 35 to 70 MPa.
Our engineers have developed different compression technologies that allow, for example, hydrogen-powered cars to be fuelled in around three minutes – the same time it takes to refuel a petrol or diesel car.
With the ionic compressor and the cryo pump Linde has two cutting-edge, self-developed and patented technologies in its portfolio which combine outstanding performance and maximum energy efficiency. Both systems can be optimally tailored to meet your individual requirements.
Learn more about our H2 fuelling technologies here: