- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Transport refrigeration systems exist across all walks of life, from refrigerated trucks and vans, to refrigerated containers and reefers, and all must work well in every weather condition, from freezing conditions through to hot summer days.
BOC offers a range of products and services to support you in meeting these goals.
Road & Rail Transport
We provide a range of products and services suitable for road and rail transport refrigeration solutions, including
Refrigerated containers (intermodel containers) are shipping containers used in intermodal freight transport for transporting temperature sensitive cargo such as foodstuffs.
Reefers are refrigerated cargo ships designed to carry large quantities of temperature-sensitive goods, such as foodstuffs. These ships often have integrated refrigeration units which use gases such as: R134a, R717, R744.