- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Usually, the unit is integrated into the pipe work to oxygenate the entire water flow entering the tank. In larger tanks, more than one SOLVOX® A unit can be installed, to achieve best possible distribution of the dissolved oxygen.
SOLVOX® A is easy to install and combines high oxygenation efficiency with low energy demand.
The unique structure of SOLVOX® A removes nitrogen from the water, while adding oxygen. This is important, since fish are sensitive to nitrogen supersaturation.
It is recommended to supplement a SOLVOX® A installation with a SOLVOX® Stream device to establish optimum environmental conditions, thus improving fish health and allowing for faster growth.