- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Pharmaceutical Products
Food Preservation Solutions
- Food grade gases & supply options
- CRYOLINE Cryogenic Freezers
- ACCU-CHILL Chilling & Cooling
- Industrial Products
- Industrial Catalogue
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
The 8-sided form minimises the space around the belt, thus achieving the highest possible cold gas speed. The nitrogen supply and gas balance are controlled by a state-of-the-art automatic system.
The very low operating temperatures, achieved by using liquid nitrogen ensure very fast freezing that preserves the quality and the shape of the product and keeps the weight loss to a minimum. Cryogenic freezing is normally most economical at low to medium volumes, but with this CRYOLINE® spiral, it is also suitable for high volumes or when high quality is needed. Additionally, this system offers a high level of hygiene and safety combined with low consumption and easy operation.
The spiral acts as a heat exchanger, in which the liquid nitrogen is sprayed directly on the product, thus efficiently extracting heat from it. The generated cold gas is circulated around the products and then extracted by the exhaust system. The exhaust system in the CRYOLINE® CS is adjustable, which means that the gas can be fully utilised before leaving the spiral, which guarantees a very low gas consumption and low running costs. In the spiral design, the working environment has been given the utmost importance. This has been secured by choosing a low noise fan and by carefully insulating all points through which a contact to the very cold nitrogen could occur. The spiral is easy to operate by means of automatic control devices. It is cooled down and ready for operation in less than twenty minutes.
- Meat patties
- Whole fish or fish fillets
- Ice cream
- Ready made dishes
- Cakes and baked products
The spiral can also be used as a cooling unit.
Features and benefits
- All stainless steel construction meeting food grade standards.
- Door safety system ensures all doors are closed before cryogen injection.
- 2 operating modes: “normal mode”requires freezer doors to be shut in order to activate sealing system, start the belt and activate liquid nitrogen injection system; in “cleaning mode” the central fan and belt can be active.
- Stainless steel mesh belt
- Drive motor with variable speed control
- Various in-feed sections for different feeding systems
- Liquid nitrogen supply system with spray manifold, frequency-controlled circulation fan and exhaust fan
- Pneumatically sealed doors
- Side-mounted control panel with automatic gas supply controller and temperature readout
- Stainless steel sandwich panels with CFC-free insulation
- Emergency shutdown switches and alarm warning
- Stand with adjustable feet.
The Cryoline® CS has the option of operating with different link heights.
Find out more
Please contact us to arrange a visit to our Food Technology Centre where we have a range of freezers available to test and simulate production processes ensuring we can help you identify the best freezer for your needs.