- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Pharmaceutical Products
Food Preservation Solutions
- CRYOLINE Cryogenic Freezers
- Food grade gases & supply options
- ACCU-CHILL Chilling & Cooling
- Industrial Products
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
With dehydration levels 80% lower than those achieved with mechanical spiral freezing, the CRYOLINE® XF is the perfect choice for a wide range of high-quality food products with a high moisture content such as red meat and poultry, ready meals, seafood and bakery products.
Freezing with cryogens provides a very low operating (freezing) temperature. Combined with the CRYOLINE XF’s innovative freezing technology, this results in a rapid freezing action that is 50% faster than other cryogenic spiral freezers. This rapid freeze preserves the quality and shape of the product and delivers increased product yield.
The CRYOLINE®XF is the perfect choice for a wide range of high-quality food products:
red meat and poultry
high temperature and high moisture products, e.g. cooked poultry.
- Touch screen control, allowing storage/recall of recipe parameters for consistent operation.
- Fault diagnostics, should an error occur the touch screen provides specific information about the cause of the fault.
- Designed in accordance with European safety standards, stamped CE and Declaration of Conformity issued.
- Simplified design including sloped, solid surfaces and rounded corners maximises productivity by reducing cleaning and maintenance downtime. An optional feature includes a CIP (“clean-in-place”) system.
- Quick installation and commissioning process with minimal disruption to production schedules.
Find out more
Please contact us to arrange a visit to our Food Technology Centre where we have a range of freezers available to test and simulate production processes, ensuring we can help you identify the best freezer for your needs.