- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Technical Supply Centre (TSC)
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
Carbon dioxide supplied as a liquid in a tank is ideal for the larger outlet.
When you sell large quantities of beer or soft drinks, simply finding the space for enough standard carbon dioxide cylinders can be a problem.
The need to change and handle cylinders frequently can also cause irritating delays for your customers.
The Liquid CO2 Tank is particularly cost-effective if you use more than eighteen 14lb carbon dioxide cylinders a month.
The tank is a floor-standing unit which makes providing CO2 for drinks a hassle-free operation.
It is particularly suited to premises where there is consistently high demand for gas.
- holds the equivalent of 32 traditional CO2 cylinders
- liquid CO2 is regularly topped up by BOC tanker
- eliminates the need to store and handle large numbers of cylinders on site, ensuring a safer working environment
- continuous supply - no need to worry about running out of gas
Continuous CO2 supply
The Sureserve Liquid CO2 Tank is the perfect answer for large-volume gas users because:
- it takes up a relatively small space
- with no need to stock or handle cylinders you not only save space but also time and effort
With a BOC Liquid CO2 Tank you don't have to worry about running out of gas.