- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Vapour Emission Control
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Technical Supply Centre (TSC)
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
Our standard (WL) design contains 15 manifold cylinders with a single outlet, housed in a robust steel frame.
- approximate overall dimensions in metres (h x w x d) 1.85 x 1.29 x 0.84
- approximate tare weight 1320 kg
- water capacity 750 litres
An MCP @ 200 bar contains approximately 145m3 (145,000 litres) of gas. Much of our range of pure gases and mixtures can be supplied in MCPs.
We have recently introduced a 300 bar MCP for grade-A helium. This has replaced all existing MCPs.
The MCP will be fitted with two valves for gas off-take.
- the first valve will be a pressure-reducing cylinder valve connecting BS341 No.3, delivering a regulated outlet pressure of 60 bar
- the second is a MPR/NRV valve connecting Nevoc 30RH delivering 300 bar outlet pressure
The 2 valves are clearly marked on the MCP.
- for the pressure-reducing cylinder valve 60 bar outlet pressure, the standard 200 bar rated regulator should be used
- for the Nevoc 30RH, 300 bar outlet pressure, a 300 bar rated regulator with a Nevoc Inert inlet connection will be required
Both types of regulators are available from BOC.
If the 300 bar outlet is to be used, please ensure that all pipework and equipment downstream of the valve is 300 bar rated.
Please note that single cylinders of helium remain at a maximum pressure of 200 bar.