- Small Businesses at BOC
Articles & Advice
- How to choose the right shielding gas for your welds
- Choosing the right welding helmet
- How Caple Forge maintain their steel fabrication quality
- Top tips on managing cashflow
- Automatic balloon filling kit helps keep waste at a minimum
- Balloon filling kit helps Cardwise achieve top fills
- Small welding gas cylinder takes poll position
- Save on welding gas with new lightweight cylinder
- Rented gas cylinders ease pressure on costs
- Welding gas cylinder is just the right size for MG Midget
- Commitment to quality gives Hitchin firm ability to grow
- Step-by-step video guides
Get the right kit
Using the correct equipment is just as important in other kinds of business such as the leisure industry and retail and other users of balloon gas.
Even the most experienced user has burst a foil balloon during filling and it can be frustratingly common for infrequent or casual users.
BOC offers a dual-outlet automatic filling kit that stops bursts from happening and is easy to use.
The kit is designed for all types of balloons – foil, latex and the new bubbles type – and has a pressure regulator with an auto cut-off function.
When foil reaches optimum gas pressure, the shut-off activates – preventing over filling and saving on costly bursts as well as wasted helium.
The other outlet has an adjustable tip that allows filling of latex balloons with or without valves.
Good stock control
A gauge allows users to monitor the pressure in the cylinder and see its contents. This can be critical to running a business where helium is essential as it allows good stock control and prevents users running out of gas or holding unnecessarily high stocks at extra cost.
BOC also offer a range of latex, foil and custom-print balloon, themed balloon and fundraising packs and balloon gas cylinders. Visit our Balloon Gas & Equipment web pages for more information.