- Small Businesses at BOC
Articles & Advice
- How to choose the right shielding gas for your welds
- Choosing the right welding helmet
- How Caple Forge maintain their steel fabrication quality
- Top tips on managing cashflow
- Automatic balloon filling kit helps keep waste at a minimum
- Balloon filling kit helps Cardwise achieve top fills
- Small welding gas cylinder takes poll position
- Save on welding gas with new lightweight cylinder
- Rented gas cylinders ease pressure on costs
- Welding gas cylinder is just the right size for MG Midget
- Commitment to quality gives Hitchin firm ability to grow
- Step-by-step video guides
A large cylinder is convenient for big companies employing teams of welders or panel beaters. But if you’re a local garage that uses gas now and then, a 10L cylinder can be wasteful and it gets in the way.
Save space in your van or garage
New portable 2-litre Argoshield Light takes up minimal space. But it contains the same high-quality Argoshield Light gas to deliver improved welding performance. And it still delivers an awesome 50 minutes of weld time based on a 10-litre/minute continuous flow.
Philip Neale, an agricultural engineer from Southport, swapped his old cylinder for the small one. He said: “The best thing about 2 litre Argoshield Light is it’s convenient to pick up and carry around and there’s no administration charge. Everything I do is at people’s premises and there’s only so much room on my van, so size is such a big issue. It’s easier for me to store too.”
Just 50cm tall…
Containing 494 litres of gas at 230 bar pressure, 2-litre Argoshield Light weighs just 6kg when full. As well as being a more suitable size, it’s also value for money – the oxygen in the mix requires less welding wire, reducing the cost.
More cost savings
2-litre Argoshield Light is offered at a low-price annual rent and filling cost plus there are no collection or administration fees.