- Small Businesses at BOC
Articles & Advice
- How to choose the right shielding gas for your welds
- Choosing the right welding helmet
- How Caple Forge maintain their steel fabrication quality
- Top tips on managing cashflow
- Automatic balloon filling kit helps keep waste at a minimum
- Balloon filling kit helps Cardwise achieve top fills
- Small welding gas cylinder takes poll position
- Save on welding gas with new lightweight cylinder
- Rented gas cylinders ease pressure on costs
- Welding gas cylinder is just the right size for MG Midget
- Commitment to quality gives Hitchin firm ability to grow
- Step-by-step video guides
Many visitors to BOC’s stand said it was the perfect cylinder to have as a ‘just in case’ standby.
BOC’s MIG and TIG welding machines also generated lots of interest. Customers can expect a follow-up call if they asked for a demonstration with manufacturer Excalibur.
Congratulations go to Toby Constable, John Sentence and Robin Lewharth who each won a top-quality Ryval welding helmet in the BOC prize draw.
Goodwood Festival of Speed is a unique summer event near Chichester that’s dedicated to motorsport and automotives and was also a chance to discover all that’s new from BOC, from the small Argoshield Light 2 litre cylinder and a wide range of Safety Products to the innovative Hymera hydrogen-powered generator.