- Small Businesses at BOC
Articles & Advice
- How to choose the right shielding gas for your welds
- Choosing the right welding helmet
- How Caple Forge maintain their steel fabrication quality
- Top tips on managing cashflow
- Automatic balloon filling kit helps keep waste at a minimum
- Balloon filling kit helps Cardwise achieve top fills
- Small welding gas cylinder takes poll position
- Save on welding gas with new lightweight cylinder
- Rented gas cylinders ease pressure on costs
- Welding gas cylinder is just the right size for MG Midget
- Commitment to quality gives Hitchin firm ability to grow
- Step-by-step video guides
If you keep meticulous records you’re more likely to anticipate cashflow problems. It will also help you survive shortages such as those caused by customers suddenly being unable to pay invoices.
One way to manage your cash is to set up a Direct Debit at BOC, so you can forget your bill and get on with running your business.
Visit the Department for Business Innovation & Skills website – Credit Management Matters – to see its advice on cashflow management and how to get paid. You can download their range of ‘Managing Cashflow’ Guides, view videos from industry professionals and read their monthly tips on how to manage your cashflow.
You can also visit the 'How to Buy' section of our website to find out more about how to set up an account and place an order, and the easy ways to pay your bill.