Suremix - Carbon Dioxide and Nitrogen Mixed Gas
BOC Sureserve supplies a range of food-grade mixed carbon dioxide and nitrogen gases for the dispense of premium lagers and beers.
Suremix CO2/N2 mixtures
In today's licensed trade, mixed gases are widely used because they:
- give beer a creamier, longer-lasting head, therefore improving the appearance and desirability of the product
- reduce fobbing, which means reduced loss and increased profits
- allow faster dispensing to ensure customers are served promptly and efficiently every time
- avoid the need for complex electric pumps
- extend the life of slower-moving draught beers
The Suremix range
- Suremix 30: 30% carbon dioxide / 70% nitrogen mixture used for dispensing a range of stouts and ales
- Suremix 50: 50% carbon dioxide / 50% nitrogen mixture for dispensing ales and lagers
- Suremix 60: 60% carbon dioxide / 40% nitrogen mixture used for dispensing highly carbonated lagers and ciders
Matching supply to demand
To determine your dispense gas supply requirements based on your volume of trade, a trained BOC Sureserve Sales Service Person can carry out a cellar survey and recommend the supply option which best suits your needs.
For further information call 08457 302 302 or email us