- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- BOC Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
- Hydrogen Refuelling
BOC has many years of experience in the food industry, primarily focussing on safe food preservation. In that time we have developed a number of innovative solutions for food freezing and chilling. Most recent among these are our cutting edge Cryoline range of freezers and our novel advances in reducing Campylobacter in poultry with the Preventum™ Rapid Surface Chilling process.
Campylobacter reduction – Preventum™ Rapid Surface Chilling
Recently, there has been a significant drive to reduce the level of Campylobacter in poultry, the most common cause of food poisoning in the UK. BOC is working with Bernard Matthews Ltd, and in conjunction with the Food Standards Agency (FSA) and Campden BRI, to develop the Preventum™ Rapid Surface Chilling process to significantly reduce campylobacter levels on poultry, in line with the FSA's 2015 target.
CRYOLINE® family of freezers
The Cryoline range of food freezers are based on Linde’s high-quality engineering and adhere to legal requirements and industry best practice experiences regarding hygiene and traceability.
The Cryoline family of freezers delivers highly efficient cryogen and airflow technologies. They provide high heat transfer rates and optimal use of cryogens, guaranteeing perfect product quality at a realistic price.
The machines are designed to be cleaned easily and quickly with no flat horizontal surfaces to ensure a high level of food safety and improved hygiene levels. The run clear surfaces enable quicker and simpler cleaning processes minimising downtime between product line changeovers. Reduced water usage is another benefit of the design.
The Cryoline range offers the ability to:
- cool and freeze products on a batch or continuous production basis.
- crust freeze products for slicing-yield improvements.
- cool batch products for forming.
- cool or freeze sticky or marinaded products with negligible coating loss.
To read more about the Cryoline range, please download our brochure or select from the following: