- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- BOC Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
- Hydrogen Refuelling
Organic compounds in wastewater are digested by microorganisms in the treatment tank. To support the growth and performance of these micro organisms, air is pumped into the wastewater tanks. Pumping oxygen is 5 times more effective than pumping air and BOC’s aeration solutions are based on this principle.
Emergency Oxygenation Service
Oxygen based emergency service to support COD (chemical oxygen demand) reduction for overloaded treatment plants and polluted river and water bodies.
Vitox and SOLVOX®-B are efficient oxygen transfer systems to enhance the aeration process in aerobic wastewater treatment systems.
High performance oxygen-air based cross flow membrane bioreactor system for exceptional final effluent quality.
Primox® is an economic sewage pre-treatment system, effective at preventing septicity.
pH Control Solutions
Oxygenation for Aquaculture
SOLVOX® range of oxygenation systems provides optimised dissolution of oxygen and then perfect distribution of that oxygenated water within fish farms to provide health and economical benefits.