- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
The process is faster, more cost-effective, more environmentally-friendly and produces the same quality results.
CRYOCLEAN Snow Cleaning Video
CRYOCLEAN snow cleaning has a fundamentally new functional principle; the dry ice particles for the cleaning process are directly produced on immediate demand.
By feeding liquid CO2 into a specially designed snow chamber, extremely solid dry ice particles are created and shot onto the component surface using compressed air.
Ideal for the cleaning of high-quality components, CRYOCLEAN is most effective on the following industrial contaminants:
Mould release agent residues
CRYOCLEAN snow cleaning is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications, including:
- Cleaning prior to painting, lacquering, coating or glueing
- Cleaning of production tools (e.g. moulds)
- Spot cleaning of PCB electronic boards and on solar cells
- Removal of smoke residue from laser cutting
- Removal of flash from machined parts
- Cleaning during machining processes
- Anti-corrosive oil removal prior to joining of parts
- Removal of small contaminants from drilled and tapped holes.
Most existing cleaning processes use large amounts of water and energy and, subsequently, incur a high cost.
CRYOCLEAN snow cleaning is fully automated offering a faster, more cost effective and more environmentally-friendly process without compromising on quality results.
CRYOCLEAN snow cleaning advantages:
Significantly faster than power wash systems
Fully automated meaning less application steps
No cleaning agent residues left as CO2 now sublimates after use.
More cost effective
Significantly lower investment than 'standard' cleaning processes
Reduced energy costs as no need for drying
Lower operation costs
Smaller factory footprint means greater production.
Controlled cleaning of specified parts avoiding wasted CO2
No liquid cleaning agents in contact with product
No drying process required
No waste water treatment
No requirement for toxic or harmful chemicals.
Same quality finish
No compromise on the end results still meeting industry standards for production.
We can tailor the supply mode to suit your application; either by supplying cylinder packages or liquid CO2 within a combined gas booster.
CRYOCLEAN snow cleaning can be incorporated into existing material treatment processing lines.
By updating your cleaning process to CRYOCLEAN, you will benefit from reduced handling of pallets and storage boxes and greater production efficiencies.
BOC is offering the installation of a full turnkey solution in partnership with a number of expert suppliers:
Project management for turnkey solutions
Cleaning booth and cabinet suppliers
Robotics and conveyor systems.