- Products & Supply
- Industrial Gases
- Bulk Industrial Gases
- Refrigerant Gases
- Drinks Dispense Gases
- Balloon Gas & Equipment
- Speciality Gases
- Speciality Gases Equipment
- Dry Ice
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- LINDOFLAMM Special Burners
- Glass Processing Products
- Sulphur Recovery Burner Technology (SUREburner)
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Food Preservation Products
- Industrial Products
- BOC Safety Products
- Leisure & Outdoor Products
- Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Vessels
- Packaged Chemicals
- Healthcare Equipment
- Helium Gas
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Gas Supply Options
- Gas Cylinder Innovation
- Gas cylinder tracking
- Products and Services A - Z
SureBlend – the easy mixed gas solution
Do you feel dispense gases are getting more complicated?
With more beers requiring mixed gases for dispense, you may be finding that you now need to stock several different mixtures - which means more cylinders in the cellar and more frequent cylinder changes.
SureBlend gives you a cost-effective and efficient mixed gas system which uses only a few cylinders. It saves not only time and money, but also valuable cellar space.
- three different mixtures
- pours 20 pints per minute per gas mixture
- only two gas types required - carbon dioxide and Suremix 30
- fewer cylinders on site
- no electricity supply needed
- a regular dependable supply of quality mixed gases
- fast delivery of quality pints allowing you to spend more time serving customers and less time changing gas cylinders
- extends your ability to serve a wider range of beers or run short term promotions at no extra cost
- no worries about which mixtures to stock, and no problem with staff connecting the wrong mixture and wasting beer
- reduced cylinder handling means a safer working environment
- no extra overheads
Gas mixtures on tap
A SureBlend standard system provides all the mixtures you will ever need but uses only two types of gas;
- Suregas (carbon dioxide) and
- Suremix 30 (a 30% carbon dioxide / 70% nitrogen mixture).
This is a flexible system which can adapt to the growth of your business and allows you to take on or promote new beers at any time.
Suremix 30 is supplied directly from the cylinders but the system also blends a 50/50 and a 60/40 mix for you as well.
The standard SureBlend system is designed for small and medium-sized outlets.
SureBlend Ultra is the premier system in the SureBlend range and is more suitable for larger, high-volume outlets.
SureBlend Ultra works on the same mixed gas blending principles but has a greater capacity because it works from as many as four large cylinders at a time.
A secondary regulator can be fitted to this system if you need CO2 for soft drinks dispense.
An additional advantage with SureBlend Ultra is the simple cylinder switch. With the flick of a lever you can change from empty to full cylinders - and never have to move the large cylinders.
Putting SureBlend to work
With the ever-increasing demand for a greater range of mixtures, a SureBlend system will cut out any confusion about which gases to stock and which ones to use for which beer.
With only two types of gas, each with a different valve connection, there is no possibility of connecting the wrong gas to the wrong line and spoiling the beer.