- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Carbon dioxide is the most frequently used industrial gas in the beverages industry. It is dissolved in drinks to create the well-known 'fizz' effect.
We deliver food-grade carbon dioxide sourced from both from natural wells and industrial facilities that complies with all relevant food guidelines.
During carbonation, carbon dioxide is added to the liquid in a carbonator, where vaporised carbon dioxide is mixed under pressure with temperature-controlled water. Syrup, sweetener and other ingredients are then added to create the final product.