- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Consumer interest in animal welfare is rising – as are demands for the quality of meat and poultry. BOC offers technical advice, expertise and gas supply solutions for your Controlled Atmosphere Stunning (CAS) system.
CAS modifies the atmosphere to induce euthanasia conditions for animals. This gentle technology provides a less stressful experience, contributing to improved animal welfare, better processing conditions and higher quality meat.
Improved animal welfare
Less stress to animals, no restraints required
Elimination of broken bones
Improved and safer working environment
Better plucking results
Reduced faecal contamination (from use of anaesthesia)
Easier animal handling.
Higher quality meat
Elimination of haemorrhages, bruises and broken bones
Reduced meat bruising
Better bleed-out of arteries in the fillet, wing and thigh.