- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Industrial autoclaves, most commonly found within the aerospace, automotive and motorsport market sectors, are large pressure vessels which are widely used in order to process composite materials, applying heat and pressure onto the materials to cure resins.
Materials are vacuum bagged to ensure compaction pressure and to extract any moisture, solvents and volatiles from the curing composite.
Nitrogen gas is then purged into the autoclave to create an inert atmosphere to remove any potential oxidation, whilst mitigating any potential for a fire hazard.
BOC offers customers a choice of supply solutions ranging from compressed nitrogen or liquid nitrogen through to on-site nitrogen generation, along with providing customers with access to a network of UK-wide technical support engineers, global research and development facilities and a global team of over 900 engineering application experts.