- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Mixtures of hydrogen (H2) and carbon monoxide (CO), known as syngas, are fed to processes for large scale production of methanol and various so-called oxo products like higher alcohols and aldehydes.
Among other applications is e. g. the elimination of oxygen from boiler feed water.
Main processes for hydrogen production:
Steam reforming of methane or other hydrocarbons
Gasification of organic feedstock to syngas (H2/CO)
Recovery from gaseous waste streams
Electrolysis of NaCl.
We provide a number of service options for hydrogen pipeline supply. Such available options include; process consulting, plant financing, plant erection and startup, plant operation (maintenance and repair), emergency supply arrangements and permanent process adaptation to customer demand.