- Construction & Infrastructure
- Demolition & Dismantling
- Emergency Services
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Production & Treatment
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastics & Rubber
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Universities & Research
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Ever increasing passenger numbers are leading to major investment in network expansion, capacity increase and high speed rail.
BOC is proud to be involved in this rail revitalisation programme, having already supplied Thameslink and Crossrail with our products, expertise and services.
No matter your role in the rail sector whether it’s rolling stock maintenance, manufacturing or supply, rail infrastructure or tramways, we have innovative products and solutions designed to optimise your productivity and operations, including:
- Oxygen and fuel gases for rail welding and cutting
- Gases for Research & Development and electronic equipment testing
- Unique mobile packaging solutions such as the lightweight GENIE® gas cylinders for easy portability
- HYMERA® hydrogen fuel cell generator for clean and quiet off-grid power
- Welding hard goods and consumables
- Technical support
- High quality PPE products
Our range of applications
- LINDOFLAMM® special burner technology for heat processes e.g. rail bending.
- CRYOCLEAN® optimising cleaning results in rolling stock manufacturing.
- LINSPRAY® - a coating technology improving parts robustness and providing corrosion protection.
- LASERLINE® optimal solutions for a wide range of laser processes.
A modern approach for a modern rail system
Additive manufacturing is becoming a widespread phenomenon, offering the perfect solution for rail engineers as it produces components that are durable and lightweight.
BOC actively engages with key rail industry bodies and research centres, so we can provide you with unbiased advice on the best solutions for your specific manufacturing process.
We are also active member of the Achilles / RISQS rail supply network.