- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
BOC’s industrial gas-based flame polishing and surface coating technologies are highly automated and consistent leading to high yields and low rejects. Flames from our special burners impinge the glass directly to remelt a thin surface layer. Polishing can be used to eliminate or reduce the need for etching, thus reducing the environmental impact and paving the way for a cleaner, safer working environment.
BOC offers the following products for polishing and mould coating:
HYDROPOX®: Using a mixture of industrial gases, a highly automated burner system polishes glass products. The technology is suitable for both thin and thick walled glasses and is aimed at premium products.
CARBOFLAM®: CARBOFLAM® coats a layer of carbon on to glass products. This technology uses a mixture of industrial gases delivered through a special pre-mixed burner system for consistent results. Mould coating is usually carried out on beverage, cosmetic and tableware products.