- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
Industrial and pharmaceutical effluents containing trace quantities of organic compounds, industrial solvents, pharmaceutical compounds or Endocrine Disrupting Compounds (EDC) could easily find their way into water bodies, resulting in long-term environmental and health problems.
Ozone - an effective solution
Ozone has been found to be extremely effective in breaking down and removing these particles. It has also been found to be particularly effective in breaking down endocrine disrupting compounds, which are linked to several long term health issues.
Bleaching paper & pulp using Ozone
Ozone is also used in the paper and pulp industries for bleaching purposes.
Producing Ozone from Oxygen
Ozone can be produced in industrial quantities using an ozone generator with oxygen as raw material. BOC has decades of experience supporting ozone generating solutions with oxygen at purity levels that are most suitable for ozone creation.
For ozone related safety information, please download the ozone safety advice datasheet.