- Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology Processes
- Process Chemistry
- Manufacturing Processes
- CRYOCLEAN CO2 Cleaning Solutions
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Processes
- Food Freezing & Chilling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Double Glazing
- Glass Processing
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Cryobank Cryogenic Biostorage
The result is septicity, foul odours and sewage with poor settling characteristics. Supplementing the system with additional oxygen solves this problem.
Primox® has been developed by BOC to overcome this situation. Using our Primox® system, oxygen is injected at the base of the rising main in quantities sufficient to maintain aerobic conditions through its entire length.
Unlike chemical-in-main treatments, which only control sulphide generation, oxygen additionally breaks down complex organic compounds into less harmful products and controls odours further down the reticulation system.
BOC has been designing and installing oxygen-based systems for wastewater treatment around the world for over 25 years. We have experience of over 100 installations from which we can develop the most efficient gas injection method for you.